Thursday 20 September 2007


Actually I have had in mind for some time to buy Chai (Life), but my problem with most of the available pendants is their price or the style and/or the metal used (gold is out of the question for two reasons: 1. I may be allergic to it, 2. the colour is wrong for my pale skin - gold looks good on tanned skin). Few days ago I found what I was looking for from Israel Catalog and today I rewarded myself as the Cross Stitch Expo went well on Lady's behalf.

2 cm/ 0.79', '925 sterling silver, with chain, $24.95 and in theory no postages. In theory because I also bought a David D'Or CD of which I had to pay postages. (That man has a voice (and eyes) of an angel, and I want to get all his CDs about yesterday so I decided that I can start collecting him now.)

As I have probably mentioned before I have high belief towards the power of words and the beauty of them (and alephbets are beautiful, piece of art as themselves) hence decorating myself with a word is a natural derivation (?).
And in its way חי reflects my attitue towards life.

No comments:

Post a Comment