Monday 3 September 2007


Ok, I know that some people think that Finland = Russia, but this is a bit too much... being in Bulgaria in WP's opinion.

...and the kids in this neighbourhood

...are still brats without no sense of manners. (I can name one of my neigbours whose kids have never been a problem to me. Or rather to whom I am not problem to... I know I am not like their parents, so? I don't have four arms nor I am have green skin... I really don't get it. Maybe I just have an invisible Oddball tattoo in my forehead. )

And to make it even more fun my new Hebrew book (Masa had an accident *ahem* with the old one) hasn't arrived to the bookstore yet even its delivery estimation was 1-2 weeks and it's almost three weeks since I ordered (and paid) it.

But The Best Thing today was...

I got mail from Leena (who had cunningly mentioned last week that she had sent something - that is so evil, don't you think? *grin*)!

She sent me one of the JCS issues I was drooling over and two Cross Stitchers (they contain Violarium's ads with image of some PD's design (admittedly it feels good to see my designs in an ad in a magazine such well known)), which, surprisingly, actually have couple of designs I might even stitch - there's a design from Ink Circles in JCS and that is a must-do.

Off to do the laundry, prepare my dinner and refresh my Hebrew skills...

No comments:

Post a Comment