Friday 28 September 2007

Friday's Feast


Feast One Hundred & Sixty Two

Appetizer: How are you today?

    Fine, thanks. Though I have a nasty cough. (As one of my course mates said: "You know, that sounds quite dangerous..." *grin*)
Soup: Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
    I don't watch any as I don't watch TV. If you count series on DVD my list goes as following:

    1. House M.D.
    2. Fawlty Towers
    3. Black Adder
Salad: What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
    Well, as I live in a country without huge hurricanes (we just get those tiny ones) and I don't find blizzards scary, as you kind of get used to them when you live somewhere almost thirty years, I have to say that I have experienced no such thing as scary weather.
Main Course: If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
    Oh my. Anywhere if it would be with someone who gets me and who I get (I think the word normal people use is love). Otherwise somewhere warm, humid and cheap.
Dessert: What do you usually wear to sleep?
    Sleeping with your clothes on is SO twisted. I prefer to sleep au naturel.

No comments:

Post a Comment