Sunday 30 September 2007

Unconscious Mutterings


Week 243

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Crook :: Professor Moriarty (How so I have been listening to Sherlock Holmes audio books whole weekend?)
  2. Career :: Change
  3. Freckles :: Redhead
  4. Scramble :: Eggs
  5. Mistake :: Error
  6. Telephone :: Cell
  7. Thank you :: You're welcome
  8. Obstruction :: Hinderance
  9. 24/7 :: All the time
  10. SciFi ::

Dreams

Last two nights I have been seeing dreams of my ex-partners and I find it VERY confusing. What makes it even more confusing is that they are not consistent i.e. for example with some I am back to the good old days (or in some cases even better) and with some I argue, some ask for forgiveness and some don't...
I can understand that part of the dreams where I met Dan - I had met him for the first time in ages in the previous day. I can understand the sweetness with Wolf because I miss him and what we had (I am bothered by the fact that cats woke me up before the dream got into its end and I don't know how it ended ).
I can't understand my dream of Sol because everything was so much better than it ever was, because, once again, he said he is sorry. I can't understand the dream of someone from the past as I claimed to him that I had had someone else with his name in my life prior to him and that guy had committed suicide. That is not true (none of my exes has committed suicide, as far as I know), and the guy before the guy was actually the guy, even in the dream...

What confuses me is also about the fact that I don't generally see dreams of most of these people... and my dreams of Wolf have gone to very innocently friendly level. I have dreams of Dan, but it's simply because he was around so long (six years of 28 is still quite much).
I'd really love to know what my head is up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment