Sunday 23 September 2007

Unconscious mutterings and sleeping too much


Week 242

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Singles :: People
  2. Blaze :: Cartoon
  3. Sandwich :: Earl of Sandwich
  4. Outside :: Inside
  5. Gooey :: Yummy
  6. Industry :: Work
  7. Exclusive :: Designs
  8. Warranty :: Expires
  9. Magical :: The Magic Mushrooms
  10. Heels :: High

Life in general....

How has my weekend been?
To describe it with one word, and one word only: sleepy (or rather comatosed).
I slept 24 hours between Friday 6 PM and Saturday 9 PM (yes, that makes it 24 hours within 27 hours).

I never sleep that much unless I am sick. But I am not sure was I as or was it just all about the Budesonide: I had sore throat in Friday (which lead me to digest full box of "throat candy" (you know, menthol and such, relieves throat pain)), but it could have been caused by either having a cold or Budesonide.
I had unstable body temperature in Friday and in Saturday, which could have been caused by either one (because my outer body temperature is getting back to normal, after being way low for few months).

One of the possible reasons is my unusual reaction to cortisone (and its derivatives): it should cause mania, but relaxes me and makes me sleep like a baby... this time it really seems to make me sleep like a baby....

And of course sleeping too much caused a headache, which had to be cured by... you know where I am getting to with this... sleeping some more. Which means that I have spent 33 hours of last 41 sleeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment