Sunday 23 September 2007

Friday's Feast in Saturday


Long time, no FF. Here it comes again

Appetizer: What is your favorite type of art?
Ask that from a person who has got an artistic education and you won't get an answer.
I like art I find aesthetically pleasing, spite of its genre. (Imressionism, realism, kubism, expressionism, dada, pop art... you don't want that I go on.)

Soup: When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
I assume that mothers don't count so it goes back to last year. My then-FWB, N., paid for it (all apply).

Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
9

Main Course:Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
I don't take time.

Dessert:To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
20 ° C, but for some occult reason it's always at least 24 ° C. But I like it, mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment