Monday 3 September 2007

Happy dances and hardanger


As you know my favourite past time when I'm sick is cross stitching, and, despite being tired and dizzy I got something done. Actually quite a lot...
Firstly I had a happy dance, but I won't post any information before it has been received (but I can say that it's one of my monochromatic designs stitched in colour and came out cute as a button ^^).

Secondly I started the Hardanger bookmark by Kristine Herber from Dragonfly Stitches.

This is the "first" part. Next thing will be the buttonhole stitches (which I have started, as you can see).
I'm stitching this on 28 count Plum Blossom Jobelan with Needle Necessities #8 perle called Dazzling Red and DMC's 666 perle #12 - and as insane as I am I chose the most difficult one which includes tons of different stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment