Wednesday 5 September 2007

Mail day!


Now that I finally am back home for few hours (i.e. time enough for a shower, ~8 hours of sleep, another shower, breakfast and off I go again)... It was a great mail day!

Firstly I got my package from Pamela Kellogg (even though mail man had a bad day based on how the envelope was maimed in the mail box) and I can still highly recommend her as a seller. I am happy with my purchases and her service. ^^

Secondly...

Susan kindly sent me some perle by Sassa Lynne! (It is thin enough to be used for cross stitching. )

These are the yummiest and I will surely find a good excuse reason to try them soon! Thank you again Susan!

Yet another thing to make this day good

I entered the class... Shalom! How are you? It has been a while. Welcome back!
In other words my Hebrew teacher remembered me after 2½ years. And, crazy or not, it felt good (and when I stepped around the corner of Radisson SAS and saw the main gate of JCoH I felt like home).

And that If I recall correctly you were rather good at Hebrew spite of your newbieness..., when I said that I would prefer to be just a listening student today (the lack of vocalization in the current phase of the Hebrew book really gets me after this long break), really made me smile.

I think I have said that I like her?

And now, off to shower and I think I could sleep a bit less and stitch a bit before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment