Tuesday 18 September 2007

A bit early


As I posted my Stitch-A-Thon goal to Stitch-A-Thons I decided to post it here too, so that I don't forget it.

I don’t have any specific goal, either I stitch mother’s face and body or I do some gardening and stitch the bush (in case I still remember whereI put those skeins of green I recently purchased for it :lol: ) and some other parts of vegetation behind the mother.

Health

I also decided that what I have is an asthma attack and stayed home today... After solid eight hours of good night's sleep I dozed off to the sofa in the morning and took a short nap... and slept for five hours.

I have also grown to love my new brochodilator and cortisone. Ventolin(e) caused constant tachycardia and other nasty side effects, Bricanyl caused tachycardia after the first dose and even my second dose for the day was twice as big I have no problems with my heart.
And the cortisone... they say that inhaled cortisone shouldn't absorb into your blood stream... but, I seem to have a cortisone high which begins few minutes after taking the medication.
Not that I complain, I enjoy the feeling of happy contentness. (As I have said, cortisone is good for me.) I just hope that my adrenal gland doesn't freak out from the constant additional cortisone...

No comments:

Post a Comment