Tuesday 2 January 2007

Who ever you are....confess!

Who admits being flying dutchman? I checked my Johari window today, and I am curious to know. *g* (Hmm, I know at least two persons to whom dutchman could apply, though remotely... and with my guessing abilities person X probably is someone completely different.)

Free music, anyone?

Last.FM: Free Weekly Downloads (100% legal...)

I'd like to recommend

(I need a new hard disk!)

Quotes

"If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live."
-- Lin Yutang

"I think that we're all mentally ill; those of us outside the asylums only hide it a little better -- and maybe not all that much better, after all."
--Stephen King

"I have to remind myself that some birds weren't meant to be caged.Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knew it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But your world is just that much colder and emptier when they're gone."
-- Stephen King (in Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption)

And last, but not least...

I have been thinking of my negative result in latex prick and I have to admit that I want to get positive result from that epicutane.
Not because I love to have 'odd' allergies, but because it would provide a simple answer to some tricky questions.

If latex set turns out to be negative in epicutane there will be so many questions and so few answers... Like

  • Could it be some chemical compound used in natural rubber products which causes the problems?
  • Could it be some compound which comes from equation warmth + moist + latex (+ lubricant - as I got first symptoms from condoms, and they have lubricant on the surface (unnecessary stuff if you ask from me...))?
  • Am I just oversensitive to certain chemicals? (As, admittedly, I have got respiratory problems from a lubricant used in polyurethane condoms... I know, too much information. *grin*)
  • Why the heck I get symptoms from foods which are known cross reactives with latex allergy?
It sounds crazy, to want to have some medical condition just to explain things, but I prefer to have familiar Hell than unknown one...
We'll see it in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment