Monday 1 January 2007

The beginning and the end

As it is few seconds past 2007...

As seen last year firsts of firsts' and lasts of lasts'.

Firsts

    January: Still alive, but very tired.
    February: No pictures today (Did I hear sigh of relief?), but I've been stitching and there's some progress
    March: Latest, and last issue of Stitching Olympics Gazette.
    April: After threatening Christine with a whip - and I thought it was well hidden behind my back - she was nice enough to reveal April's Broaden Your Stitching Horizon theme, which is... Fantasy!
    May: We've been wondering one thing for some time (once again yesterday, for example).
    June: Snatched from Bea.
    July: ... one breath of his hair, one kiss from his mouth, one touch of his hand, than eternity without one.
    August: *throws a tantrum*
    September: You remember this little fellow?
    October: For reason or another blackwork didn't want to play with me today.
    November: How much our choice of partner does actually affect to the success of a relationship?
    December: Appetizer: Have you ever flown in a helicopter?
Lasts
    January: And I don't know anything about English literature or grammar if you ask from me.
    February: So, it seems to me that I haven't done anything else in February than cross stitched, whined and cross stitched some more.
    March: Something good in everything - even sometimes it might be nicer to bathe in heartbreak sea instead of wade in swamps of singledom.
    April: Design is a freebie (Orange tile) from Better Homes and Gardens' site
    May: Now it's fit enough to type, but I wouldn't strain it more than this.
    June: (As it's very much possible that my head is not completely back in order yet...)
    July: I foresee angry glances from local female population as male population seems to like it...
    August: And I noticed that I want 2004 JCS ornament issue... there have been quite a few adorable designs.
    September: I've it, though I need new cat head if I do another (well, I've four of them sleeping around the house... ).
    October: (No Panda today as I don't think I'm fit enough to hold the frame...)
    November: It boggles the mind...
    December: Thank you Wolf for being you.
It has been year of sorrow and joy, love and loss. It has been sweeter than sweetest nectar, it has been more bitter than most bitter of lemons... And I'm still alive. I'm still (in)sane. And I have no regrets.

Happy New Year to you all!

May this year be prosperous in every possible way - and may stash fairies grow your stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment