Monday 15 January 2007

Boo

My rhythm is so messed up. Went to bed at seven o'clock (AM), woke up at four... And I blame on cortisone on the fact that I can't wake up when my cell's alarm goes off (it also ruins my fingernails *sob*). Two days to go... I just hope I can get my rhythm somewhat normalized after it.

During my coma I got a SMS from TNT. They have tried to deliver a parcel... and if I guess its origin correctly I'll get something great tomorrow (I know only one person who uses TNT).

Otherwise, I have been stitching, believe it or not. I'm trying one new finishing method with a personal twist, I should get it done today (so stay tuned, there will be pictures!).
I also have two biscornus in progress, and third in planning state as I paired Biscornu Exchange participants right away when sign-ups closed last night.

I think I know what colour I'll use in my partner's biscornu, I may even know the fabric, but floss and design aren't quite clear yet.
I might stitch one of my latest ones, which seems to suit to her likings with designs (I did some bloghopping during night), but for some reason I'd love to see that particular design stitched with GASTs, and I don't have them. *sigh* Maybe I will just look out some lovely shade of $COLOR instead and stitch it as monochrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment