Wednesday 31 January 2007

Weird?

Got tagged by Angela so here comes six "weird" things about me (though I consider them idiosyncrasies), but, first...
t3h rules

Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write in their blog of 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
  1. I don't own a vacuum cleaner. And why is that?, you may ask. Because I just can't stand the noise. It drives me crazy.
    My last one broke shortly after Dan and I had decided to separate, and as my vacuumist was to move out of the house I saw no reason to buy new one.

  2. I can't stand pale coloured bedsheets. Nor ones with flowers. I can't sleep well in them, therefore my closet is full of deep red and blue sheets.

  3. My surname shares anniversary with Hiroshima bombing.

  4. I can see connections and similarities in things others don't. This means that I can change the subject from medusas to baking, baffle the person I'm talking with and still I can give completely logical explanation about the jump from medusas to baking, step by step. Ask me draw a diagram about it, and I do that too.

  5. My eyes change their colour based on my mood. (This you have heard before though...) And my hair, if not dyed, changes to red when exposed to sunlight.

  6. I have drank coffee since I was five (yes, 5) years old.
Now... if you haven't done this yet feel free to consider yourself tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment