Wednesday 3 January 2007

I think I broke its spine...

...herring's spine, to be exact.
Ok, not really, but I've been doing some freehand boning (does that sound a bit... you know *grin*) and have spiced it up with little this and some that. I'll promise to post picture tomorrow, as it's not finished yet (once I got back home (spent some time in record store, spent whopping 9€ and got two CDs (my previous purchase was 3CDs/ 5,97€ so compared to that it was quite much - but I got some Bollywood music!)) I have been tired as one can be, even I took short nap).

I'm not quite sure how I like it, but I can say that it's not that bad - and it is just the first instalment - and as this is my first combined techniques project one should not expect great pieces of art. If I end up liking this when this project ends I'm more than happy.

Things you forget...

I checked my cell before I left to Skin and Allergy Hospital today and it took me almost a minute to understand what that alarm for tomorrow meant... anniversary note for Sol and me. I had forgot what date it was even I'm usually very good in remembering dates.
I just wonder why I had not removed it when Sol bravely run away dumped me ages ago. Ah well... apparently my cell just has its own life. It has also restored few messages from Wolfie which I had surely removed from the message memory.

Mental note: six months and I'm 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment