Tuesday 16 January 2007

And we b*tch

mondaysabitch: Nameless

On a scale of 1-10, how _____________ are you? (Feel free to elaborate on why you chose your answer).

  1. Confident in yourself
    It really depends on a day, but I'd say 8+.
    I know I can do this and that, but because I feel that my talents go to dogs in here my confidence tends to have peaks, in both directions.

  2. Energetic
    Funny you should ask that... It depends: if I have a deadline I can go two weeks without decent night's sleep (I think my best has been 14 h/2 weeks...), if I've no special reason to be energetic I usually aren't - unless it's few days before my menses...

  3. Artistic
    As I see it as different thing as creativity, I'd say... 7.
    When it comes to creativity I'd have gave myself better points.

  4. Emotional
    Just ask how much. On average 9½.

  5. Cautious
    Sometimes too much, sometimes not enough... if I give 7 for caution, and 9 for paranoia...
Back to finishing...

No comments:

Post a Comment