Tuesday 23 January 2007

Stitching wise...

I'm, once again (and not in anyone's surprise), working on a model of mine. Though it's working name is/was Missing You I think I need to change its name. It reminds me way too much of Delftware, partly because of the colours used: cobalt blue on white linen.
Nothing much to show as I just had to frog half of the border due miscalculation (don't you just hate it when you're one thread off?).

Exchanges

I have signed up for another one: this time item has to be stitched over one and finished as a stitcher's tool. And I don't have slightest idea of the recipient, so it makes it difficult to choose the design and finishing method. Fortunately the deadline is 15th of March, so I do have time still. Maybe I just choose the design and decide what it wants to be after the stitching is done.

Talking of over one projects I think I have to concentrate on my Valentine's Exchange project tomorrow, as the deadline is nearing...

No comments:

Post a Comment