Friday 26 January 2007

Friday is the day for feasts

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Eight

Appetizer: If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?
Flute! I have always wanted one as I love the sound of it (though I know it's difficult instrument).

Soup: Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?
Surely.

Salad:
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

9½.

Main Course: What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?
Define "dangerous animal". Humans are dangerous, I was close to one... yesterday.

Dessert: When was the last time you lost your patience?
It happens so often I can't recall... ok, not really. I really can't remember.

ETA: My dear feasters, please leave your blog's url so I can pop by to enjoy your servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment