Saturday 6 January 2007

Note to self: do not, I repeat, do not scratch your back even if it itches.
They removed the patches, but I'm still not allowed to shower, strain myself, sweat etc.... and the fun thing? Apparently there's from none to slight reaction to anything (even my back itches - and there is a bump where that latex patch was, if you ask from me) - though the nurse said that latex can react very slowly.

... so, maybe I'm officially The Queen of Hypochondriacs? Well, at least that is some development from The Pampered Little Princess (nickname of-a-kind I got from N. (but hey, one can't help it if she gets used to being pampered... and he actually encouraged that habit (which is little something I learnt from certain wonderful canine))). *grin*

And now, back to bed. I may get my rhythm back to normal if I can fall asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment