Wednesday 3 January 2007

Sleeping and cats

As boring as knit one row, purl another row is it has its advantages... it's great way to turn your brains off and be able to fall asleep when you get to bed. Though... that fun lasted only four hours before I woke up because I was feeling hot and thirsty.
You see, sleep deprivation messes up your body's temperature control... and in my case it only causes nice, little merry-go-round. Add coming five days of itching to that and we'll have one badly wrecked person in Monday.

I'm looking forward to that....

Anyway

My camera is finally mine! I paid last instalment for bits_2_whole yesterday. [add some booty shaking here]
To celebrate it I teased Seiichi by taking pictures of him (though he has got rather fond of posing lately...)... this is interesting (Night setting (long exposure) and an affectionate cat are good mix):

And to continue with cats: Love is... napping together.

      

(1. Neko and Ronja, 2. Neko and Seiichi (N. and S. are half brothers, notice the likeness? *g*) )

No comments:

Post a Comment