Thursday 11 January 2007

It's that tickling sensation...

You know, it feels great to receive encouragement from several people according to that little dream of mine.

I've spent whole day thinking of little things like website design (I think I'll go with very ascetic HTML based, as I can do it by myself - and I dislike cluttery sites), worrying over losing my creative streak again and all sort of silly stuff like that.
But I know that I want to try it.
At the moment only possible barrier in my way is the opinion of employement officials as you never know what they think. I will still be able to get a day job so it shouldn't be an issue, and I present it as a way to prevent me losing my mind - and if they think it in long run it may also get me out of their statistics...

If it is just a hobby...

TAST

Stitch of the week is buttonhole stitch. It should be easy, and I am sure it is... I just doubt that it is too easy. I have piles of ideas, but for some reason those stitches don't want to co-operate with me.

I think I'll see about it again over the weekend and spend my time stitching, dreaming and trying to get my design ideas to work in suitable medias.

No comments:

Post a Comment