Monday 8 January 2007

/me wants and mondaysabitch

These are pretty!

Random Joy

  1. After a long day, I like to kick back with...?
    Music, stitching, worshipping my dears... I could think of few other activities if I had a partner in crime.

  2. Do you know anyone "famous"/who is the "most famous" person you've ever met?
    Tarja Halonen (our president). (It happened at work few years ago.)

  3. What is your favourite piece of classical music?
    Rachmaninov's (it is written with v in Russian...) 3rd piano concerto. Sheer bliss.

  4. Have you ever found and picked up any money off the ground? How much?
    I was a kid and as far as I remember it was something as whopping as 10 Finnish marks (1,4 €).

  5. How much money would it take for you to give up the internet for a year?
    Give up internet?! Are you insane?!
Now this is more like it...

"A good person can be stupid and still be good. But a bad person must have brains"
-- Maxim Gorky

No comments:

Post a Comment