Thursday 4 January 2007

Take-A-Stitch: Week 1

*cough* I just love this... I'm getting sick again! Did I say something about this..?

T-A-S

Not exactly Mona Lisa, but...


      

I think I said something about the garden, and something about the first attempt...?
My fence imitation does bother me, but I'm rather pleased with the second picture. I'm quite sure I'll add something(s) to it, but on the other hand I'd like to leave it as it is for time being as I'm quite sure I'd combine some other stitch with that...

But(t)

I noticed that my 'sitting muscles' look rather good... or rather even better than they used to. O_o ...Which leads me to other, somewhat related issue: loose clothes.
I haven't lost any weight since last time (~1½ years), but still my trousers hang on me. Trousers which have been bought about 1½ years ago, and were completely fitting (excluding the fact that I never find trousers with fitting waist and hip), but now... there's about 10 cm excess.
I'd understand it if I had lost weight or if I had the habit to actually exercise... but no, I haven't and I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment