Tuesday 9 January 2007

So, what else is new?

Firstly: noticing that I had one itchy bump in my back night before last one... there was absolutely nothing when I got into the hospital yesterday...

    - "Though there's this rash"
    - What rash? I never have a rash...
    - "...in your back"
    - Yeah, I kind of figured out that much...
So, no allergic reactions, but a rash... does that sound a bit odd to you?

Becoming a big, blue meanie, part something

As some parts of my family can't seem to grasp the idea of not giving things I don't need as a Yule gifts I've decided to announce (actually I have already done it in a way, this just proves that some people don't know how to read) that they should forget whole thing. If they want to gift me on some officially approved day my birthday will be only one when I expect that - and if one really doesn't want to listen my pragmatic wishes they should not give anything... (It's easy for stitchers though, they always know what they can give - new stash!)

On happier note

I got my gifts from bits_2_whole yesterday: camera for my another cell and new keypad to my 3100 (it kind of suffered last spring for some odd reason... *grin*). Things I really find useful, so they're much appreciated. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment