Wednesday 17 January 2007

Biscornu high, life low

Let me tell you... the biscornu I'm stitching for TRN's Biscornu Exchange is going to be a real babe.
Stitched with luscious burgundy DMC on wonderful hand-dyed Belfast linen from Silkweaver, design being one of my latest brain blurbs (exchanges are wonderful way to combine models and having fun)... all this equals The Biscornu.

Anyway

I was laying in bed, trying to fall asleep after this rather sh*tty day, and I remembered something I said in autumn: "coming winter will be hard one".
It is, it has been, and it'll be. And I see things happening, things which happened last year at the same time... that makes me hopeless at present, it gives me hope for better in spring, that makes me be afraid of the summer. (And still, if I could be loved like that... I might do it just for the sake of it.)
I also realised how good it was for me to have N. around, and I miss having someone like him in my life. I miss being hold when I fall asleep, being adored, having someone around, even if it was only few days per month, even if it wasn't a relationship.

But FWBs are like relationships, good ones are difficult to come by. And even I can see the good sides in being single I have moments when I hate and despise it more than anything... moments when I really doubt that I'm asking Moon from the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment