Tuesday 16 January 2007

On paths of social life

Life gets difficult when you're, or at least try to be, ethical, or fair - or something related. But life also seems to offer solutions when you don't know what you should do to prevent conflicts, and still be able to choose that path which is better for you - or which, at least, may end up being better choice in the long run.

I think I see a new path in front of me, and all the sudden that path I used to see a little while ago doesn't seem to be as sunny it was, all the sudden it's pebbles have become rocks. All the sudden I doubt that that "old" path would eventually take me home and I might just end up hurting my toes on the rocks. Nevertheless, I'm still rather fond of that path, but sometimes things change... if they do, as they seem to, I'll go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment