Friday 12 January 2007

Little, white happiness pills?

  1. I have been in a shockingly good mood few days. It's not bad, of course, but taking that I'm on cortisone, which should cause depression (in addition to mania and other nice things - and I am usually very sensitive to every excess substance put into my body), and that my estrogen levels have been low due the phase of my cycle etc. I'm oddly happy little thing. (One might think that I have slight cortisone deficiency...)

  2. I think I should ditch my rotation for time being, because I really, really feel like stitching my own models, and it might be actually rather good idea... (I think I have to make a call in Monday and enquire about the means for me having means of living and trying to aspire as a designer...)
    But on the other hand I don't want to ditch my rotation. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment