Wednesday 10 January 2007

SBQ: I have a dream...

Guess who is back? Oh yes... Sorely missed (praised be Renée for providing us our weekly dose *grin*)

Stitching Bloggers' Question

  1. Do you dream of running your own LNS/ONS? If so, tell us about your dream.
  2. If not, tell us about your cross stitch dream… maybe you dream of designing, dyeing your own floss or fabric, etc.
1. Well, actually not.

2. Now, this is a completely different story, and admittedly I'm planning to put designing side of my education to a good use and combine it with my love for cross stitch.
Due financial issues my start will be small and I'll do it as a hobby which, if things goes well, pays oneself back, adds some stash money to my budget and keeps my head happy.

If things really fall in their places it could be one form of income in future. If things go that well I could make a living with it and go back to study.

If you see Periphaeria Designs' designs somewhere someday... that is me.
But it won't happen before summer anyway as I prefer to be well prepared, and I need to secure few things before really starting.

If you are interested to see more two of my creations can be found from my blog, under my_designs tag. There will be more in future, I have just begun model stitching to myself. And remember, I love to hear feedback.

In other news...

They say that cortisone should cause mania, insomnia etc.. Guess who is tired (tired as sleeping tired - just napped three hours)? *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment