Thursday 18 January 2007

To dream, to sleep - to be healthy...

I've been wondering quite some time why I still have frequent dreams of Wolfie... they are not bad or sad dreams, but he's only person who frequents in my dreams so I find it rather curious. Or maybe it really takes this long for my mind to process myself over him. Who knows.

It also seems that that cortisone treatment had some effect on my moods, as now, when I'm on the lowest dose (last pill is waiting...) I'm actually getting to more hopeful mood, and my rhythm seemed to get back to normal in one day (woke up yesterday after 3PM, get back to bed after 9 PM, woke up ~2:30 AM).
And my ovaries haven't been hurting at all.

So, I am one (relatively) happy camper again, though one thing bothers me... I designed this gorgeous biscornu in my dreams and I can't remember how it looked like!

Allergy

My dermatologist called day before yesterday, and he booked some more tests for me. That means that little /me goes to condom shopping when she gets the appointment scheduled - as I have got symptoms from latex condoms, and as my previous tests didn't gave positive for latex allergy this is the next thing to do... it's possible that I'll get another round of epicutane. (Fun!..)

No comments:

Post a Comment