Monday 22 January 2007

Morning.

For once public healthcare seems to work effectively: I already got an invite from the Skin and Allergy Hospital for my next appointment. And as I thought, I'll have another round of epicutane. Fun. Great fun. Not.

Talking of allergies... last months I have been joking how I am allergic to carbohydrates, but honestly, what else can you say when you get killer migraine just because you happened to eat rice noodles? As I know that I am not allergic to rice - and this seems to happen every time I eat "normal" amounts of carbohydrates (You'd be shocked to know how much protein my diet contains). Carbohydrate intolerance? *grin*

Fortunately that migraine seems to be over now, I need to be at my best at 11:00 (I'm having that job interview).

And, ah, Alegría has been liked, which makes me one very happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment