Friday 14 October 2005

[*topic*]

Apparently my body thinks that it has lost weight too fast, as my weight has stucked to one point. In fact it's bit more than it was in my last 'happy dance' day, but it's getting back. Though it's good that my weight loss stops time to time. I'd be worried if it weren't so.

Finish.

'Best Friends' mystery SAL's third pattern is now finished and I can get my thoughts into 'Topiary Sampler'.

I ironed 'T.S.'s fabric yesterday and today I should do horisontal and vertical grid line to it. And then I should figure out do I just keep it in hand while stitching, even it's quite large piece of fabric, as I tried hoop yesterday and in few minutes my hoop left very strong creases to that linen. I had to iron my linen twice before I got rid of that.
Well, maybe I get some great idea. Hopefully...

Weather.

No matter how much I dislike weather talk, I'm blogging about weather... In fact about fog. It's very dense, when I woke up I barely saw house opposite my kitchen window - and distance between my window and that house is about 20 metres. Now I can even see that birch in edge of the field, though it's not huge improvement. And to be honest, I don't remember fog this dense. It almost reminds me of one Stephen King's short story (which name I can't recall now) and it makes that fog even more creepy.

And I should go out to that weather if I want to eat something in the evening...

Local birds are enjoying my bird food resources at my balcony and cats are thrilled. So many delici... umm... interesting birds. At one point there were over ten great tits (Can I ask whose perverted idea that name has been?) and sparrows at one time slaughtering those grease balls. And it's still officially autumn - though it's getting quite chilly. (Sonnenschein should move soon to keep me warm..)

No comments:

Post a Comment