Sunday 30 October 2005

Brains for zombies...

I should avoid chamomile tea. I drank some last night because I wasn't able to sleep otherwise and after waking up in afternoon I really feel like a zombie. My head is completely empty.(Ref: this.)

DB and SECE.

Yes, lousy light/ picture, but off-white parts of her head were way too bright when there was enough light so this was better in the end. It's more accurate.

Some stitches missing from her head and dungarees, then it's time for lower part of her.

Card is finished. In a way I cheated, as I found one suitable little design I have stitched in past and used it. (But as I see it it doesn't matter, as far as I have stitched it myself.) So, I'll post all my exchange items tomorrow.

In fact I planned that I'll clean and do the laundry today, but it seems that I just vegetate. At least I've done something useful today: I've "shortened" legs of my corduroys. (Have I ever mentioned that IMO English is odd language?)

No comments:

Post a Comment