Tuesday 4 October 2005

Cunning plan and other things.

Well, my cunning plan worked and didn't work, but it seems that in the end it was at least relatively good plan. (OK, this was hilarious. Someone called [insert Sonnenschein's name here] just harrassed me. I was bit 'WTF?' for a second or two.)

In fact I slept only two hours last night because of him, and arguments we had yesterday. It seems that today I am at least able to sleep - which is great. As soon as I get tired.... though I should finish that first SEBE bookmark this night so I could post it and card for SECE later today.

Card making.

In fact I'm quite pleased how it turned out as I'm not very experienced. I found some hand-made paper I've done about 11 years ago and card 'base' , and it fitted perfectly to it.

Once again: it's hard to be this good. (And pics will follow later. It takes few days for them to arrive to their destinations.)

LNS.

You just got to love her service. She usually bills before sending items, but once again she offered to send bill with items I ordered (because it took 3 days before she processed my order...oy vey. ). It's nice to be trusted - and she has may have noticed that I do pay my orders fast.

There's nothing as important as stash growing.

Btw,

Laura from Passione Ricamo did something great. She republished 'Topiary Sampler' as a freebie and also 'Season Postcards' serie, which I missed when it was available for the first time.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment