Thursday 20 October 2005

Midnight thoughts.

I haven't been blogging much about Sonnenschein lately - and to some it may have been warmly welcomed for a change - so now it's time to say few words...

It seems that he's finally getting his situation. Today he said to me that he's been idiot lately (I agree in some sense ) and he's really understood that he has nothing in good old [insert European country here]. He said that I have been right about that (And I'm not sure has he been abducted by aliens or something... but well, I like this guy who admits that he's not very wise always, even if he were Martian.)
Of course he has something in there: his family and friends, but we all know that he wont lose them even he moves. And it's all about his life (, and my life. It's all about our life). In here he has better changes to have decent life even he has to learn this odd language of ours.
And what you can say about a country where person who has two University degrees wont get decent job nor decent pay..? And it's not that he wouldn't be willing to work, or that he don't try nor that he were stupid. He's intelligent and hard-working man - and in the end he'll be giving his knowledge to this society, not to that one which one he "should".

I know he's horrified, I'm too. We're also friggin' crazy, but that's nothing new. I think our craziness is one reason why we fell in love with each others. You got to be crazy to get yourself into situation like this.
... but you just can't fight against your feelings very long and these months of torture have been easier than those months of hidden emotions. If I regret something I only regret one thing and it's not opening my mouth earlier. It could have saved both of us from few scars...
Though we were both stupid, so no one to blame here.

"They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, and an entire life to forget them."(From here.) And Sonnenschein is that kind of person.

Love is freaky thing. But it's also great.

I just miss him so...

No comments:

Post a Comment