Monday 10 October 2005

Mood swings and memories.

I've been tired and cranky whole day and I just realized why. I woke up today when I heard child screaming and crying. Then I heard her parents yelling. I don't know were they fighting with each others or were they yelling to her or what, but it was heartbreaking.

I kind of woke up to my own past. That if anything makes me tense. And in a way it's interesting that even I've got over my childhood similar situations still raise panic in me.

I realized all when I took some stuff to my storage room and I walked in front of my neighbours' apartment. I heard voices from there and it all came back to me.

I'd really like to know what it was all about.

...

And Sonnenschein has computer related problems so no sign of him - not to mention those problems with his parents. It seems that they've problems to admit that they're getting old and their kids are adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment