Wednesday 12 October 2005

About rotation.

I should be stitching, but I'm wondering few things.

I've read about rotation system from few stitchy blogs and it seems to be something I should try also, but I've small problem with it: I don't have enough frames. I'm not in good terms with hoop so that option is not an option in the end (though it'd be solution to my problem). At least not before I figure out how I can get even tension with it, and how I keep it even.
I have only one scroll frame, and I'm planning to buy Q-snaps when I get that '10 euros off' gift certificate from LNS, but before it I'm more or less tied to that one big project which takes my only frame. Fortunately I can stitch neatly even without frames so I can do smaller projects in between, but it's bit cumbersome to keep your work in your hand - as I'm quite worried about crease of my skin. I do wash my hands every time before I start to stitch, but anyway...

And then there's problem with space. So, in the end I can't use more than one scroll frame because it gets way too difficult to store those projects otherwise. Q-snaps would be solution, but what if it's not my thing either?

Why it has to be so difficult to be cross stitcher?

No comments:

Post a Comment