Friday 7 October 2005

[*insert topic here*]

One of these mornings. I miss him. In fact I haven't had this kind of mornings in ages. Things have been bit mixed between us lately, and now they seem to get better so it's obvious that I miss him easier as I let myself miss him.

Stitching.

Haven't stitched anyting in days. I'd like to but for some reason it feels that I've nothing I'd like to do. Though I should finish that Mill Hill's 'Icy Blue Snowflake' kit I bought some time ago. It has beads in it, and it's quite nice to do (looks much better than in that pic), but I know that I got to have enough time when I work with that as it's just way too fun.

Then there's that Hello Kitty. It'd be nice to do, but all those white stitches, and different shades of white. I just should accept that I can't finish anything like that fast, even it should be quicker to do large areas of one colour. For me it's just way too boring and that makes me slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment