Friday 14 October 2005

Allergy rants.

I was standing in check-out line at local 'super market', feeling shitty enough because of my bad hair/ face day, just glanzing all around. I followed one lady who was unpacking her groceries from her shopping cart and it struck me. She bought everything I loved before this friggin' thing ruined it all, and I realized that I may never be able to eat, for example, tomatos or oranges. Not to mention that I can't eat those fruits I loved most: grapes, melons, nectarines and peaches.

I loved my vegetarian life, and I had to give up vegetarianism and become a meat consumer. It's almost 6 months since I bought my first chicken pieces and my stomach still has problems with it. After six years of meat-free life it just can't remember always what it's supposed to do to with flesh.

Currently I just can hope that my body don't get oversensitive to cat food, as it contains corn in some amounts and I have to take some precautions when I'm handling it. But I can't change brand unless I have to as that is absolutely best food my cats have ever consumed. It keeps their stomachs stable, their fur is shiny and they're happy little things when they eat Nutro. And to be honest, I don't give a damn if I get slight allergic reaction now and then from it, as long as cats are healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment