Wednesday 12 October 2005

Exchange success and ex.

I was going to bed, just happened to come back to living room and realized that I've PM @EMS board. My SEBE partner has received her bookmark. And guess what? Yes... she loves it.

Unfortunately this picture is lousy. It's "bit" difficult to get decent pictures with my camera anyway, and as that bookmark is stitched on black aida... well, do the maths.

Something completely different.

Somebody please say that I'm paranoid, but it seems to me that my ex is bit jealous of me.

I may be wrong with this and I do hope that I am... But I can't help doubting his intentions. Lately he has been, how would I put it, bit too eager to try to create a hassle between me and Sonnenschein by feeding my uncertainties. And in some issues it seems that he just can't get that as I'm in relationship I really am in one and therefore I'm loyal to the person I'm with (no matter how fishy things seem to be to him - and anyway, it's my life.). And being loyal involves caring about SO's opinions.

And what also bothers me is that he doesn't seem to remember anything I've said to him (ex), nor that he'd really get to know me during those years we were together... Anyway, my infertility related feelings are none of his business at this time. They weren't really that interesting to him when he was with me, so why would I tell him anything about those anyway?

Yes, I'm bitter bastard sometimes.

And I had forgot that side of him. Fortunately he reminded me why I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment