Monday 17 October 2005

Parcel.

It was from my SP in 'Scissor Fob and Needlecase Exchange'! These cuties came from Lillie (Thank you.):

That cat is just like my youngest tomcat:

Aren't they cute?

Not to mention those stamps...:

About weight loss.

It seems to me that my pelvis is in different angle nowadays, It feels different to walk, not in bad way though, but it's bit odd. I haven't lost that much... Ok, if we think how much it's in percents of my excess weight it's in fact quite much.
But anyway it seems that when I lose weight odd things happen: usually women complain how they lose cup or two from bra size before anything else happens (when they lose weight). In my case nothing has happened to my breasts (To be honest I could lose cup or two just to get bras easier...). Even my butt looks good, in fact it looks even better nowadays.

My ex asked things about my diet, as I mentioned him that I eat huge amounts of protein nowadays, and while I was checking things to him I realized that in fact I consume quite much energy per day and still I lose weight.

So, either there's something in protein and avoiding fat-free/ low fat products (I've to because most of them contain something I can't eat) or then my body really uses unbelievable amounts of energy per day - even I'm not very active person.

No comments:

Post a Comment