Saturday 29 October 2005

Good dawn.

Went to sleep before ten and woke up before two o'clock. Been finishing 2nd bookmark for SEBE, glanzing blogs, chatting in IRC channels, organizing my home page and generally wasted my time in best possible way. In a way I've always loved sleepless nights.

Anyway, I'm regular guest in RĂ³sa's blog and been following her progress with Margaret Sherry's '12 Days of Christmas' Stitch-A-Long and happened to notice that I may have to stitch at least pattern or two (or all...) from that serie.
For example that knitting dove is just so... it's so like my mom. Stitching partridge is like me... Gosh Batman, I'm odd.

In a way it's odd... I claim that I don't like "cutesy", but anyway it seems that that is what I stitch in the end: two Hello Kittys, I've stitched one design from Margaret Sherry for my mom, Devil Bear, SEBE bookmarks (last one wont be cutesy though), intending to stitch one HK for myself...

I could almost doubt that my personality is "a bit" contradictory.

And in a way I seem to be insane. I added my blog to one webring:

< - £ Stitching Bloggers & + >

Apparently I need/ want my fifteen minutes (or fifteen hours) of fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment