Saturday 1 October 2005

Family affairs.

My sister's latest entry was quite interesting as it crushed my theory about our father - and gave me new one.
I thought that his relationship with me is problematic because he subconciously blames me of his vasectomy, and therefore "losing his manhood" (As after my birth he had vasectomy, because three kids was enough). And now it seems that reason behind our problems is that he gave me "wrong" gender chromosome. In a way it's hilarious, but for some reason I can't laugh to it. As it's freaky. And it's scary to think that he either fears or loathes women.

...Even when they're his daughters, his own flesh and blood. Shouldn't that be against some law of nature?

I'm ashamed to admit that I'm related to that kind of person. Though he has been only my biological father (Even I've lived with him 13 years he never was my social father, sorry to say), but it's horrible to have that kind of genes in me. Even genes aren't ones to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment