Thursday 6 October 2005

Human beings.

I was sipping my morning coffee and thinking about something I've been wondering for years and years but still I haven't understood it.

Could someone tell me why majority of humans seems to be unable to think, or why they lack common curiosity towards life and it's wonders? For example when it comes to broken links people just don't bother to check for example main page. It can't be that difficult to use backspace?

And this was just an example. In general that matter is small (and I can act like someone wise, even though solution is usually so easy) but when it comes to almost everything in this world... *sigh*.
And we're supposed to be intelligent lifeform. To be honest, most days I don't feel like it at all. In fact I feel like it very seldom. (Does anyone guess why I like my cats so much? And why I am a misanthrope?)

I just don't know why it is so hard to use your brains... I understand that everyone don't know everything (and of course it's kind of impossible), at least before someone tells things to them, but if you have to repeat simplest of things over and over again... what's the use of it?
I don't get that much perverted pleasure to be considered as all-knowing that it'd be satisfying in any way after some time. Of course I don't need to tell things or try to advice, but as I am odd and want to help if I can - especially when there's possibility that someone actually learns something new. (Anyway I'd be lousy teacher.)

Stop it Bob!

Weebl & Bob. Before clicking that... I just hope you know what happens to schoolgirls in Japanese cartoons.

Hair.

And last, but not least, nagging about hair.

I noticed few days ago that I really have to cut my hair once again as they're getting way too long (bit longer than they're in my profile pic) and my natural colour is getting too visible. Blonde hair just does not look good on me, period.

Anyway, it's kind of annoying when you have to cut your own hair. With this hair style it's relatively easy (if we don't count that 'nice' whirl I've in back of my head) just to take that machine and cut. Cumbersome part is trying to get your neck neat, and I'm pedantic when it comes to my hair. And I know it'll take from hour to hour and a half before I'm happy with my hair. In fact I'm never happy with my hair before I've dyed them. That blonde in mirror just is not me, but that dark haired person in mirror is me. Isn't it odd in a way?

In fact it'll be, once again, fun to see how much people stare me few days after this day, as it seems to me that they've problems to get that woman can have short hair (with short I mean hair lenght in the back of my head: ~1cm) so their sex cencors get messed: "Hmh?! Female build and facial features, but short hair?!". Personally I don't get why it's so odd. Is there some secret "Guide of Humanhood" which states that females got to have long hair and men short hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment