Tuesday 25 October 2005

Devil bear. Dream.

I woke up after two-or-so hours of sleep and was nauseating (in fact I doubt that I may have got cold. It's not like me to go to bed at 22:00 (10 PM)...) so I decided to spend my night as nicely as I can:

One on the right became finally my WIP. That little devil was only reason for me to buy that issue of 'Quick and Easy Cross Stitch' and I've been itching to stitch it since. And in last summer I finally decided what I'll do with it.

I'm stitching it with 'waste canvas' (waste linen in my case, darned allergy) on black jeans fabric (What is right term in English..?). And as I'm bag-a-holic it'll become a shoulder bag... as there's one problem in my bag-a-holism: I'm awfully picky and it's almost impossible to find suitable bags. Maybe I demand too much if I want to have bag which is spacious enough, preferably black and looks good.

Btw, I think there are little elfs around here. First I lost those beads, and now I've lost that bag where I had pre-sorted skeins for this project. I had to find new ones, fortunately I do have almost complete set of DMC (I've to thank my floss mom for that) so it wasn't that bad. Though I had to change browns as I lacked 677 and 680 - which I've in that bag I've lost....

Anyway, technical info:

  • Designed by Sarah Bengry
  • Pattern from 'Quick and Easy Cross Stitch' March 2004, issue 111
  • Stitched on black canvas with help of 32 count waste linen.
  • DMC
  • 2 strands
Dream.

I remember odd thing about that dream I saw when I woke up: I got mail from Sonnenschein. Apparently I had sent some test results of mine to him and he replied to it. His mail was about our personal differences, but that was not the main point (as I'm very aware of our differences). Thing which caught my eye was his thoughts about my misanthropy:

    "Maybe you shouldn't judge people according what others have done. Maybe you should judge them according to their personal deeds. Give them a change."
I've to say that it made me think.

No comments:

Post a Comment