Wednesday 19 October 2005

SBQ

This weeks SBQ is by Cathy:

    "Do you mark or hi-lite your patterns or can you follow them without any markings? Do you make copies to mark up, or do you mark originals?"

I'm able to follow patterns without marking them. Anyway, I usually take working copy from design I'm working on, though sometimes I just put that chart/ leaflet/ mag/ what-ever into "plastic pocket" to protect it (if I'm too lazy to go to PO to get that copy). I don't own scanner nor printer so I can't get working copies easily.

When it comes to freebies I don't print them. I just open them, add horizontal and vertical gridding lines (usually, not always) and then I just sit in front of my computer and stitch. For example I've been stitching my 'Autumn Topiary' straight from *.pdf file, without gridding lines and it's been sheer bliss.

I admit that I've tried highlighting, but I don't see it's use. It just takes time and makes me confused. I prefer to stitch without interruption.

Official odd link:

Buttery Force

No comments:

Post a Comment