Sunday 2 October 2005

Misc.

I'm still waiting for my SP's information in 2005 Ornament Exchange, even though deadline of getting it was yesterday (and as organizer is in other continent, it was few hours ago). On the other hand I understand that it may take longer than estimated as there is 76 of us, and as she doesn't have internet connection at home at this moment.
But still I'd like to get it.

Anyway, I got my SEBE and SECE partner info (for the first part), and funny thing is that I'll send SEBE's first part tomorrow. In fact SECE's first part is almost done too, but I've to think how I'll finish that card.

After that I really should continue with HK.

DBF.

Darned BF could come online today, I've to talk with him as it's one of my official shocking DBF days...
Well, that is what stress does for me.

Sleeping.

Slept ~12 hours which is good, but I'm wondering one thing... why I feel like sleeping after being awake ~2 hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment