Thursday 31 May 2007

You may be a procrastinator if...

    ...It takes three years to remove your ex-spouse's surname from your apartment's name tag.
Actually I thought that I don't own a suitable screw driver, but I was wrong - I realised some time ago (when I had to do some plumbing) that I have one with interchangeable ends and that one of the ends was small enough.
So, it took three years to plan - and one minute to screw the tag off, edit the names and screw the tag back to its place... But well planned is half done, right?

It has been time of development lately, in emotional, personal, spiritual and, by the looks of it, even in professional level.
It seems to me that good things are beginning to happen in certain areas of my life, and, some parts of me don't think it's a coincidence as good things began to happen after I made the decision (maybe I should begin to refer to it as The Decision...) to take a break and concentrate on important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment