Thursday 17 May 2007

Dam*it!


It seems to me that Her Highnesses ear lobe hangs a bit more again... I can't say is there fluid in it as its end has had little pocket of loose skin since her last vet visit.
So, I hope there isn't and it is all about her ear getting wonkier, but get prepapred to the possibility that there is fluid and she'll need to see the vet again- ie. I just withdrew all the funds from my PayPal account, but I am still few tens of euros short if her ear decides to swell again during this month.
Though this time I won't give her any chances to scratch her ear so there shouldn't be an inflammation if her ear ends up like a balloon again, which means that the vet can cut and stitch HH's ear lobe to prevent any future problems.

Guess who has a migraine because of this..?

No comments:

Post a Comment