Thursday 3 May 2007

SBQ: WIPs and UFOs

This week's

Stitching Bloggers' Question

was suggested Kathryn and is:
How many WIPs do you have? How many UFOs do you have? When does a WIP become a UFO?
In WIP front I have seven personal ones (which you can find from my blog's sidebar - one of them has become an UFO) and Lady Periphaeria has from three to four models in her WIP pile - so, altogether 11-12.
When it comes to UFOs I have one big, which I discarded because I dislike aida (when you are young and stupid...) - though it is a gift so maybe I should finish it some day..? - and three smaller ones.

The difference between WIP and UFO is do I want to work on said project or not. If I do, it can be WIP even though I may not touch the project in months - if I don't feel like stitching said project it becomes an UFO. (So, in my case it's more motivation based than time based difference.)

Off to have some coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment