Wednesday 9 May 2007

Under the weather


- literally. Air pressure has stayed low and I have been sleeping like a baby most of the day. Ngh. Though, at some point there was minor thunderstorm so I am living in hope that air pressure will get over 1000 hPa soon and I will get back to that phase where I actually stay awake 16 hours per day instead of sleeping 16 hours per day...
But, I am not only one who's tired:

That position just can't be comfortable. But then, Masa is a rubber cat and I do doubt sometimes that he has no spine at all...

On a brighter note...

I started Angi's birthday gift today... luscious silk on a delicious hand-dyed - and that is all I'll tell you for now.

Old lady update


New cat breed: Siamese half fold. Cute as a button. ^^
(She is still wearing the collar as her ear hasn't healed completely yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment