Tuesday 1 May 2007

Goal check

Goals for April were:

  1. Stitch rest of Spring Dragon, send RR off to Christine in 15th. Done. Sent in 16th, but 15th was Sunday anyway.
  2. Finish all models before deadline. Two days prior actually (incl. writing instructions and preparing the files - and week's worth of migraine).
  3. Stitch Monochromatic Exchange piece. Done, waiting to be finished.
  4. Redo Periphaeria's site partially. Done: added Exclusive category. Also moved domain, rewrote whole thing (again) and added Gallery.
  5. Participate SAT with Loy - with March's goal. In the end I did and reached my goal.
  6. Stitch Egyptian Sampler as much as you can.
  7. Try to stay in rotation.
  8. Decide models for July launch. Done.
  9. Play around with chanda_m's PIF piece. Been thinking of it and may, once again, change it a bit.

    Additional:

  10. I designed, stitched and finished a design for my mother/ new complimentary design for Periphaeria's site.
Even I didn't achieve every goal I did it quite well.

Goals for May:

  1. Finish Monochromatic Exchange and send it to $PERSON.
  2. Stitch one model.
  3. Stitch Angi's gift.
  4. Send 4th part of Birthday Thread Exchange.
  5. Participate Stitch-A-Thon 18th - 20h of May. Goal: 3/4 of Loy's page four.
  6. Make illustrated tutorial about my needleroll finishing method on Periphaeria's site. (This will probably move to be June's goal, but anyway...)
  7. Play around with chanda_m's PIF piece.
Noticing that I have only one exchange item to stitch I should have time to concentrate on PIFs and those delayed gifts...

No comments:

Post a Comment